Monday, March 13, 2006

Six days to go!!!

Only six more days until Emma's BIG DAY!! Tonight I thought I would share with you Emma's top 6 favorite foods:

1) Pizza
2) Cheetos
3) French Fries
4) Doritos
5) Teddy Grams
6) Popcorn

What do you think of THAT diet?? Oh yes, in case you are wondering I have tried every technique including standing on my head (just kidding) to try to get the child to eat healthy food...and I occassionally succeed. However, that saying that "Kids will eat when they are hungry" was spoken by someone who has obviously NEVER attempted to feed Miss Emma. We are just EXTREMELY thankful when she does eat! Stay tuned for tomorrow's post!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, this is such a cute countdown! I can't believe I've missed all of these posts! I have been getting lazy with visiting blogs latley, or maybe not lazy, just busy! Emma is so sweet!