This list could go on and on and on. But I will try to limit it to the TOP 7 ways that Emma has improved mine and Tim's lives. (Only 7 days to go until Emma's BIG day:)
1. She's taught us to appreciate the little things. When you see your child go through so much, you realize that the little things are SO very important.
2. Like it or not she has taught us patience:) Miss Emma does things in her own time....and she does do them ALL...it's just when SHE wants to.
3. A clean house is not the most important thing. It is amazing how the house can be spotless while she is taking a nap...and within minutes of "Hurricane Emma" hitting I feel like FEMA needs to make a visit to my living room.
4. It's important to make time for yourself. We have come to realize that although Emma is the center of our universe, in order for us to maintain positive and healthy by making time for ourselves also.
5. You can never tell someone you love them too many times. We tell that little girl that we love her over and over, but we know that she can never hear it too much (neither can the others that we love).
6. Laughter really is the best medicine. When Emma laughs it fills the whole room with happiness. Even a person in the very worst mood would have to smile at her.
7. She's redefined our definition of "normal"...and we've come to appreciate our new normal. Although our first experience of parenthood has been trial by fire...we love what we have, and we would not change a thing about our Little Miss Em.