Thursday, March 09, 2006

10 days to go!!

We have 10 days before we will celebrate Emma's 2 year transplant anniversary. The thought of it approaching brings all types of emotions to the surface. I will try to post something every day until the "BIG EVENT". Today will be the 10 things I love the most about my Earth Angel (not in any particular order):

1) The kisses that you give me and the big hugs (tight around the neck) that make you giggle.

2) How nothing stops you from doing what you want to do...even if it means sneaking to do something that Mom or Dad just told you not to.

3) Splashing bathwater out of the tub by kicking your feet so hard...Olympic swim team here she comes!

4) The way you say "Mom" when I ask you who I am...then run up and give me a mooch!

5) Waking you up in the morning and holding you with your little head still half asleep on my shoulder.

6) The way you dance whenever there is music with your arms straight up over your head.

7) Spilling your milk from your sippy cup in the backseat while looking at me to see if I notice.

8) While walking down the driveway toward the house I love the way you MUST wave at every person driving by.

9) I love the way you put my big mittens on and run around with them until they fall off.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/angiefoley/mittens1.jpg

10) I love the way your hair smells when it is flying free in the finest "Don King" hairdo I have ever seen. This morning was classic when your Dad and I went in to wake you up and we thought you had been replaced with "Cousin It"...Your hair was all in your face and you had to struggle with it to be able to see us.

Yes, Emma is one awesome little girl. It's difficult to say only 10 things that I love about her because I could go on for hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute to your little amazing girl.