Thursday, December 11, 2008

No Doubt About It....

Emma is DEFINITELY my child:) (Like the 72 lbs. that I gained when I was pregnant with her wasn't enough to prove that). My husband made this announcement this morning, "She may be like me in many ways, but she is definitely showing signs of you in her ability to wake up in the morning!". Apparently, he went to wake Emma up this morning and she said, "No, sleep more....wake up Owen!" as she rolled over and covered her head with the blanket:).

True, I'm not a morning person. I'll be the first to admit that! But, Em always has been, so this is TOO funny!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Too funny, it is strange when we can start identifying their personalities with ours isn't it. I was just having this very conversation with my friend Jennifer today..Ha!