Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Don't Say That!!!

Funny little story here....I was in the shower with Emma the other day. She has a water bottle that she likes to play with after she is all clean. I let her sit on the floor of the shower and I fill the bottle with cold water. She thinks it is just HILARIOUS to spray the cold water on my feet. So, as a little speech therapy, I always make her ask, "More water please Mommy". Well, she has been able to say that for awhile. SO, the other day I decided to have her say, "I want more water please mommy". She did it.....AWESOME!! (that's a 6 word sentence....can I hear a YA HOOOOO!!). So, she said it once, I gave her cold water, and she sprayed it all over my feet while laughing hysterically! Then, she handed me the water bottle and said, "More water please mommy". I said, "no, say I want more water please mommy". She looked at me, rolled her eyes and said, "DON'T SAY THAT MOMMY". I had to laugh and aplaud her for her talking! Even though it was sassy...it was GREAT! You go little girl! Momma loves to hear you talk:).

2 comments:

Anxious AF said...

Hey girl, its been a while!
Your little Emma is doing awesome!
It was so good to hear from you.

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

That story is so funny! It sounds like Emma is doing great!! Way to go Emma!!