Monday, June 15, 2009

Dieting:(

Can I I just say that dieting SUCKS!!! I have never been one that has needed to diet...until I had children. After I had Emma I was SO stressed that the weight literally just fell off (and then some). However, since I had Owen...not so much! I really feel that I NEED to lose about 15-20 lbs. and I hate it!! I am not good at dieting, and I don't like to excercise. I've been trying to drink more water and less soda, but it is not helping!! We have family pictures scheduled next month, and I am so afraid that I am going to hate them because I am not happy with the way that I look!!! AHHHHHH!!! Any tips??

1 comment:

Tarah Peacock said...

I wish I had tips, but I am in the same boat. I was always lucky back in the day but after having Sawyer not so much. I have been trying to eat better as well, that is always the hardest for me. I always do better at dieting and exercise when I am doing it with someone that is my tip. I can always be your support via internet :)