Monday, October 09, 2006

Winter is here?

I know that it seems a little early...but, I woke up this morning, looked out the window, and saw the soft white blanket covering the Earth. I love the snow! It makes everything look so fresh and clean. The cold.....something that I am not ready for quite yet, BUT they do go hand in hand...so, bring it on:).

We got to go out and brave the snow early this morning. Emma had to get her blood drawn. She was SUCH a big girl! She didn't even cry! WOW! I never thought I would see the day. Of course, I had her pick out her sticker and the kind of sucker she wanted before the blood draw. The tricks of the trade of a Mom who has to hold her child down time and time again.

Enjoy winter where ever you are. Yes, I'm sure that even Lisa is enjoying "winter" in Florida...with her 85 degree days:).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
I just was visting your site. Emma is so beautiful...I love that hair!
Christina
from liverfamilies