Friday, January 20, 2006

Ready for school??

Emma got 2 new backpacks for Christmas, and she loves to wear them. She carries her toys and her milk around in them and puts them on and off, on and off, on and off...you get the picture! She absolutely loves them! Is that an indication that she is ready for Kindergarten (Ha! Ha!!). Although, she does LOVE to come into my kindergarten class. She walks around to all of my kids desks and takes their glue sticks out...then she piles them up on my rocking chair. What a silly girl! My students can always tell when Emma has been in our classroom for a visit. Watch out Kindergarten teacher...she will be headed your way one of these days, but not for a LONG LONG time!!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!!!
How stinking cute is she?!