Thursday, February 28, 2008

Joys from the Couch

I know that I keep saying that I am going to post more on this blog....then the times get fewer and farther between. However, I should have PLENTY of time to post now. I am officially on Couch Arrest for the next 7 weeks. I would love to think that it will not be that long...but, at the moment that is what the good doc says. So, I am eagerly searching for ways to keep myself busy. Today, the best thing that I came up with was making a paper chain to count down the days...now THAT does sound like fun, doesn't it? I know that's what you're all thinking. I could write a book?? How about a book about how to make your ass larger while sitting on the couch for 7 weeks. Oh, and did I mention that I've already been here for 3...so, let's give a big HOOOORRRAAAHHHH for a full 10 weeks on the couch, on my ass, watching it get larger and larger and larger with each passing moment. It's all for the good of the baby. I keep reminding myself of that. I would rather sit on the couch in the comfort of my own home rather than be in the hospital on bed rest....OR, with a baby born WAY too early in the hospital. So, here I sit coming up with CRAZY thoughts of how to occupy my time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I may start counting how many rice grains we have in our box of Minute Rice soon:).

No comments: