Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Halloween???

I hope that you all had a wonderful Halloween. Emma had so much fun! She was absolutely terrified of all of the masks, but she was so excited to be Elmo....and she was SO cute (not that I am partial at all). Here are a couple of pictures (if I can get them to work....Flickr has been a little temperamental lately).
Emma_pumpkin
Emma_elmo

This one was the day BEFORE the broken arm:). I was standing behind the camera, pointing to my chin, and telling her to smile. She is such an imitator:).
Emma Smiling

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Glad the arm is doing ok.

Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

Beautiful photos!!!

Anonymous said...

she is so stunning!

CJ said...

Wow, what a beautiful little Halloweener!! She just lights up the camera!