Friday, October 21, 2005

A little Trivia

Five Questions


Quiz taken at the request of Laurie...

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Get my masters degree
2) Go to Australia
3) live life well
4) Enjoy my child to the fullest
5) Travel to Europe

5 things I can do:
1) Teach an entire class while tying one child's shoe, helping another blow their nose, and cleaning up vomit ALL at the same time:)
2) Buy shoes for Emma....LOTS of shoes for Emma:)
3) Cry until all of my tear ducts are officially clean
4) Do a backflip (OK, so I haven't tried it since I had Emma)
5) Be a GREAT friend

5 things I can’t do:
1) Rock climb
2) "fix" my child
3) Run a marathon
4) Parallel park
5) Pee standing up (Tim helped me think of that one)

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Has to have goals
2) Outgoing
3) Love for the outdoors
4) eyes
5) Ability to laugh...and make me laugh

5 things that I say most often:
1) NO ---- mostly to Miss Em
2) Are you serious?
3) I love you
4) Nice
5) whatever

5 celebrity crushes:
1) George Clooney
2) Ashton Kucher (Lucky Demi)
3) Rick Shroeder (OK...back to Silver Spoons days:)
4) Adam Sandler....HE'S FUNNY!
5) Matthew McConaghey (spelling??)

5 people I want to do this:
1) Becky
2) Nancy
3) Susan
4) Terri
5) Leslie

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yay! Someone reads my blog! :) Hope all is well with Ms. Emma. I love those pictures. When I need a smile, I get my "Emma" fix!