Friday, October 21, 2005

A little Trivia

Five Questions


Quiz taken at the request of Laurie...

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Get my masters degree
2) Go to Australia
3) live life well
4) Enjoy my child to the fullest
5) Travel to Europe

5 things I can do:
1) Teach an entire class while tying one child's shoe, helping another blow their nose, and cleaning up vomit ALL at the same time:)
2) Buy shoes for Emma....LOTS of shoes for Emma:)
3) Cry until all of my tear ducts are officially clean
4) Do a backflip (OK, so I haven't tried it since I had Emma)
5) Be a GREAT friend

5 things I can’t do:
1) Rock climb
2) "fix" my child
3) Run a marathon
4) Parallel park
5) Pee standing up (Tim helped me think of that one)

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Has to have goals
2) Outgoing
3) Love for the outdoors
4) eyes
5) Ability to laugh...and make me laugh

5 things that I say most often:
1) NO ---- mostly to Miss Em
2) Are you serious?
3) I love you
4) Nice
5) whatever

5 celebrity crushes:
1) George Clooney
2) Ashton Kucher (Lucky Demi)
3) Rick Shroeder (OK...back to Silver Spoons days:)
4) Adam Sandler....HE'S FUNNY!
5) Matthew McConaghey (spelling??)

5 people I want to do this:
1) Becky
2) Nancy
3) Susan
4) Terri
5) Leslie

2 comments:

Melanie Alamo said...

Bay Area Blog Pulse
Dave Eggers and Vendela Vita are rumored to have reproduced , and to have named the girl October Eggers Vida.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Laurie said...

Yay! Someone reads my blog! :) Hope all is well with Ms. Emma. I love those pictures. When I need a smile, I get my "Emma" fix!